Enter your CNumber or CEM login, current password, and new password:
All passwords must conform to the guidelines described below:
- Password has to be a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 12.
Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Do not use dictionary words or abbreviations.
- Do not use personal identification information such as: birthday, partner’s name, etc.
- Do not use your staff number or C Number.
Avoid the use of numeric sequences when updating your password (e.g. Password#01, Password#02, Password#XX)
Please note, CEM staff can not change password more than once in a day.
Back to login page
Contact your school's CECV administrator for any queries regarding your CNumber / CEM Login or password.